Saturday, January 07, 2006

Past and Future - Thanks

Amazing how in a day or two I have discovered a whole new world complete with a community of couples of similar minds who have come together through their blogs. As I read all your postings I travel back in time 15 years when I was your ages. I think my wife and I could have come close to matching the levels of action and creativity - laying in bed last night I figured that we went for 10 years probably averaging 10 sexual experiences a week. Many a marathon was included in them between a multi-orgasmic wife and being able to cum 4 or 5 times a night. If there had been CL or blogs I suspect we would have had our threesome (though I have not given up hope).
Alas I feel like the ghost of Christmas future - when we are on, we still have incredible sex - the kind that comes with total trust, abandon, and knowledge of every inch of one's partners body and psyche. But age takes its toll - hell if I have a 3 cum night I feel like a giant.
So I suspect I will abandon this blog to you "kids", but wanted to thank you all - I suspect I will still visit yours and comment on occasion. I think it is great that you have the lives you do and the outlet and extended community it brings.

No comments: